RE: Buttons in Outlook

  • From: "Jana Schroeder" <schroja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:24:42 -0500

Hi,

I've tried looking through the toolbars using control-tab, but these buttons
do not appear to be there.  They are right by the To and CC buttons that you
can get to by tabbing when in a message that one is editing to send.  There
is also a Send button right in this area.  I use the keyboard combo of
control-enter to send a message and don't know if that's a JAWS or Outlook
command and, if it's JAWS, how one could ask that Freedom Scientific add a
command for accessing the Accounts button.

On a different note, I apologize for the two similar messages about Facebook
that arrived on the list one after another.  There was a problem with mail
getting delivered to some e-mail addresses because of a change of servers at
my workplace, but I wasn't aware that this was wy my message had not reached
the list when I sent the second one.  I thought the default might be that I
didn't get a copy of messages I posted to the list so I thought people just
weren't responding because I hadn't been clear or this seemed like old
territory to everyone.  Sorry!

Jana

  _____