Re: PDFAlert 'empty document' work around

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:20:25 -0700

Hi Alan,  Thanks.  I have a Demo of Open Book but it has yet to handle this
Empty Document issue for me without getting hung up for some reason.  To avoid
this frustration, I am willing to try adding an additional step on occasion if
the document is not too large and I only tossed out my work around for those
who had similar frustrations.  Mitch