RE: Buttons in Outlook

  • From: "Jana Schroeder" <schroja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:48:44 -0500

This does not work for me.  My outlook is ste up to edit messages using Word
so when I go to the toolbars, I get all my Word toolbars but not the one
that includes the Accounts button.  Does anyone know what this toolbar is
called or how to change my setup otherwise so I will have access to this
toolbar?

Jana

  _____