RE: Avast and Jaws again!

  • From: "Ch.B." <chr1s64@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 01:40:17 +0100

I never had any false positives with jaws and avast. Been using it for a
long time.

for me it is the best anit virus  program I have ever tried and used.

And having tried out avg in the past as well, avast uses far less sources
than avg did here. I like the way it handles stuff and would recommend it
over avg or any other right now. But this is  one of those questions where
you will get probably a hundred different views.

HTH

---

Happy chanukah everyone! Chanuka Sameach!