Re: Anyone out there happy with Jfw 6.1?

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:03:53 -0500

Hi,
Thanksto   Chris, Christopher, Ed and Bill and others, I would  add that the
read numbers with delimeters  with 1 keystroke in Word which was to be fixed
in 2004 is not fixed 2 versions late
and thanks for asking about the  Access 32 issues which some    have.
When there were  public betas, I  went into every application I   could
possibly think of to try things out and spent hours doing bug reports
*before* I wrote the  list.
To say that no one bothered to help F S and that folks  only wrote the list
may be true of some, but some of us spent lots of time trying out  JAWS
betas and 3 separate  times I voluntarially   tested  and reported on
some 40 or more  web sites to help F S  "improve" the "s" (find same
element" keystroke and testedJAWS and  MAGIC used simultaneously  for hours
on end.
We needthe public betas back-- has been expressed to F S   as of last
Friday.