Re: Anyone out there happy with Jfw 6.1?

  • From: "David Grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:09:08 -0500

Bill I have to agree with you one hundred percent.  As a matter of fact what
other piece of software and upgrade it and place it on the market in
general.  Would the public buy it?  It shows how FS things that they place
us on the backseat and produce a new product and leave some of the same bugs
that was in the last version.  It goes to show that some people are backing
FS and not thinking of the future as far as I'm concerned.
Your Friend
Dave