Any news regarding JAWS 7.0?

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:48:41 -0500

Hello Everyone:

My name is Beto Escobar III, LMSW, and I just now read-up, on the JFW
newsletter, that JAWS 7.0 will be premiered in Austin, Texas on September 28,
2005.  As a result of me living in close proximity to Austin, Texas, I have
signed-up to attend the event.  With this in mind, I have a question (s) for
the list serve as well as all of the beta testers!

JAWS 6.0, and it's update .2 was released earlier this year.  What is going on
that Freedom Scientific is releasing 7.0-- a **very major** release this year
as well?  Has something like this been done previously?  What I mean is to have
two major releases of JAWS in one year-- approximately within a six month time
span?  The only rationale I can come up with is that Microsoft is releasing its
new version of Windows soon?  Does anybody know if this is true?  I am eager to
hear everyone's thoughts on this matter?

"The Curious one"
Beto Escobar III, LMSW
CEO ACCESS San Antonio Inc.