[jawsscripts] Re: scripting issue

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:35:58 +1000

Hi John.

So, this is like a gaming app, is that right?
Or is this necessary for a work based situation?

Because, If your knew at scripting, and given some of the things I outlined
in my last, about using accessible chat halfway successfully, and some of
the difficulties therein, do you think your maybe taking on too big of a
task for yourself here?

It's also of course, not going to be simple for anyone else to evaluate
either, because of course one has to be logged into what ever network
generates the chats, and then chatting to them and sussing out what's going
on, ... you see the complexity here? even if someone had the time to do all
that? and, of course most professional scripters, can't just usually do this
kind of extensive checking for no remuneration.  i.e. people's time is money
to them who earn a living from it. and if not, time they could devote to it
would be limited, in fitting it into their other schedules etc?

I certainly am not experienced enough a scripter to even halfway offer to do
it.

I know this is not gunna be what your gunna want to hear, but the
unfortunate reality is, not every piece of software we'd like to use, is
necessarily gunna be scriptable,
an obtain joy for us eh.

Geoff.