[jawsscripts] Re: Text Editor & Scripts

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <cchaltain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:54:15 -0600

I thought of two other reasons why I like NoteTab and EdSharp over
Notepad. The first is that NoteTab and EdSharp both have tabbed
interfaces. I prefer a tabbed interface over having multiple instances
of Notepad open at once.

I think EdSharp can also do this, but I like the way I can have NoteTab
automatically open up the same files that were opened when I closed it.
I use this as a crutch sometimes, in other words, it's almost like a
poor man's to do list. Both EdSharp and NoteTab also keep track of the
last handful of files you visited. Again, I find this useful when I go
looking for something I misplaced.

Christopher

cchaltain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx