[jawsscripts] Re: Manage Application Settings

  • From: "Jonathan C. Cohn" <jon.c.cohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 22:46:21 -0400

Jonathan Cohn

On Jul 23, 2015, at 7:57 PM, Geoff Chapman <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tell ya one thing though Jonathan, Jim's question and your answer, causing
me to stroll through my manage application utility, (which goodness knows
why it is under options rather than utilities, where one might more
reasonably expect it would be,)
is, that I found an answer to a little question that's been haunting me for
absolutely ages! as to why I stopped hearing some NewTextEvent alerts in an
app called CCleaner, that I set up ages ago, to simply read me the time
taken to execute the clean, and the amount of junk removed!

There it was! bold as brass, unchecked in there! I certainly do not
remember, ever, unchecking it!
Checking it again, did make it work!
So, my sincerest thanks to both of you for solving this little personal
conundrum for me!