[jawsscripts] Re: Keypress question

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:22:08 -0000

Hi Rui,

  As I said in my last post, these scripts are not the complete answer for
your problem, but they may give you a start.

  The lines SayString (GetCharacter ()) and PerformScript
SayNext/PriorCharacter()
 in the two arrow scripts seem to have no effect at all.

  Martin...

Globals
  int iToggle
Script toggleState ()