[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS ini functions

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 23:35:49 +1000

now that Paul reminds me of this, we too in developing hotspot clicker had
significant reliability issues with iniwrites as well.  similar deal to what
paul is talking about if I remember rightly, though we're going back a few
years so memory is hazy.  it was definitely flaky though and we had to do
some byPass or other, to get it back to being reliable again, but I don't
remember using the method Paul speaks of below from Jamal? I think a bloke
called andrew hart, whose not on this list, helped track down/overcome this
one with us, but, I just don't now quite remember what he did in order to do
that.

I could see if he could remember though, or perhaps Jim snowbarger might
also remember?

I can definitely confirm issues with it though, if this helps you realize
your not going crazy.