[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS ini functions

  • From: Chad Foster <chad.foster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:28:01 -0400

Call the INIFlush function after you have written all of your data to
disk (using INIWriteString or INIWriteInteger). You can also force the
flush by passing TRUE in as the fifth parameter to these INIWrite
functions.

On 6/18/09, Ann Medlar <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jamal,
> Unsure how to do this.  I believe I have only 1 version of INI file?
> Thanks,
> Ann

Chad Foster
Access Technology Solutions
Leveling The Playing Field Through Technology
http://www.GO-ATS.net