[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS ini functions

  • From: "Sean Farrow" <sean.farrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 14:30:26 +0100

Paul/Doug:
Intersting. I don't use cygwin, but I also saw the issueswith caching you speak
of Paul.
I ended up writing my own ini* functions that didn't use the win32 api.
If anybody wants them, let me know, I'll send them privately.
Cheers
Sean.

From: "Sean Farrow" <sean.farrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All:
I was recently using the JAWS ini functions to read and write to an ini
file.
I found the iniread* functions and iniFlush* functions to be problematic
and ended up writing my own.
I carn't remember though whether the iniread* functions cause any
issues. Has anyone else had issues with these functions not working.
Any advice appreciated.
Sean.

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller

database 4135 (20090606) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4135 (20090606) __________