[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS FindColors Function in IE 10

  • From: "John P. Thomas" <johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 08:47:27 -0400

I don't have an answer yet. I have found that the FindAttribute function also
does not work. This also didn't work for me in the past. As I have been testing
the FindColors function, I have noticed that it uses the JAWS cursor to do the
search and the JAWS cursor seems to get stuck somewhere and doesn't seem free
to search the page. With the FindAttribute function, the cursors don't seem to
get stuck, it just can't identify the attributes that it is searching for, even
when the search begins on the correct attribute.

John