[jawsscripts] Re: Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Dean Masters" <dwmasters15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 09:17:15 -0400

That is because it doesn't really auto-complete. You have to type in enough
of the name or address then hit enter. Then do a sayLine using insert + 8.
It won't complete the address until you hit the enter key. You might be able
to write a script attached to the enter key so that it willl read the
address after you hit enter. But if you have a lot of addresses to send a
message to I wouldn't want all of them spoken each time I hit enter. I will
do a sayLine when I am through to make sure I have all of the addresses
right.

Dean