[jawsscripts] Re: Installing a JSX script package in a limited Vista account

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 02:02:43 -0400

Hi Chris,

Ok.  I  can write up manual installation instructions and repost the zip
file for our VMware scripts.  The VMware Player scripts are simple.  Just
copy the files to the user's settings folder.

I see my previous message went through!  I got a rejection message that did
not make much sense.

Don Marang