[jawsscripts] Re: Installing a JSX script package in a limited Vista account

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:55:31 -0400

I had not thought of 64 bit limitations before.  I guess I better make sure
I have good manual instructions for each package I generate!  In the past,
64 bit users tended to be more advanced users.That is changing very quickly
now that computer manufacturers are pushing 64 bit hardware.  In some cases,
my instructions will get pretty involved. I have a DirecTV package that has
three script files.  One is merged with the default script file using the
merge declaration and dummy container file.  The second is merged with
Internet Explorer and Firefox scripts the same way.  The third script file
needs to be associated to two different DLL files with very different names
from the script file in the "ConfigNames.ini" aliases file.  That's a lot
for the novice user!

Don Marang