[jawsscripts] Re: Hello

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:45:33 -0500

I would, if I had sighted help positioning the mouse on the screen,
but I don't have that available locally.

I've actually spotted up some things remotely with sighted help,
using Skype for voice chat plus a screen sharing program like
Teamviewer, but the person involved likes to be paid. This is
entirely OK with me, except I don't have the funds right now.

If that changes, I'll definitely be proposing it to them.

If I won the lottary, I'd just find some sighted person with the
necessary lack of computer fear and skills, and get some things
spotted. Melodyne is high on that wish list, for example.

Chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt