[jawsscripts] input box in jfw

  • From: "Boston, Jason (RIS-OKC)" <Jason.Boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:32:48 -0600

I'm trying to use the input box to prompt the user for the number of rows. I
can't figure out what the 2nd and 3rd parameters are?

Thanks,

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any