[jawsscripts] Re: input box in jfw

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:14:14 +0700

Hi
The second parameter is a string wich you want to be the box's title, and the
third is the variable wich you want user to fiel in. In this case, it is a
variable to get the number of rose.
Example:
Script my script ()
var
String number
InputBox ("Enter the rose you want to jump to:", "Jump to rose", Number)
Endscript
Hope that help
________________
Dang Manh Cuong