[jawsscripts] Re: Hello

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:31:46 -0500

Patrick,

There's always a cost function associated with sending out a message like this
because of the possible potential of good versus the
cost of further responses, etc.

As the moderator, it's my job to assess that cost function. If it's ok with
you, I'd like to keep exercising that discretion, and we
can leave messages like the below to me.

As always, please feel free to take the very good advice you enumerate below
and contact me directly.

Thanks

Take care,
Sina