[jaws-uk] Re: help needed with media player

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:44:41 -0000

Hi Jane,

I'm not Ron, but in the main player window, do ALT H, A. If the resulting
dialog is not read automatically, do a Route JAWS To PC to achieve this.

You may also like to know this applies for most applications with a standard
Menu bar - if you ever need to look up a version of anything in the future.
Like everything else in life however, there are some exceptions! Smile. HTH.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx