  From: Jane Sellers
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:42 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: help needed with media player

  Hi Mark,
  Wiith regards to what Ron has said that didn't work I use win 98second
edition with 4.5.1 and I am not sure about yoru isntructions could you explain
in simple terms, although I understand what Ron has said but this didn't work
at all, I must be dong something wrong he mentioned some kind of control panel,
don't knwo wherehe means can you or he explain this to me please? cheers
fromJane