  From: ron sears
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:52 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: help needed with media player

  Jane, windows key and P for Programmes then enter.  Now press and hold down
the insert key on the number pad with the little finger on your right hand and
your index finger on the right control panel.  Whilst holding these down press
the letter V with the index finger of your left hand.  This should tell you the
version.  If your computer is fairly new it will be version 9 or even 10.