[jaws-uk] Re: Word

  • From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:57:31 -0000

Hi Will

Thanks will try tomorrow, its definatley not the Normal view
causing it I have tried all views with no success.

Hoping its something to do with Maximising as also suggested
by robert.

I must admit I do forget to check this one, easily done when
you cannot see the screen.

I am using Word 2000 on a network, the text on the right
hand side is not right aligned but just on the right side.
Thanks

Graham