[jaws-uk] Re: Trouble Accessing Help in 5.1

  • From: "Belinda" <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:13:25 +0100

Hi Darran,
I had exactly the same problem on a machine (Win XP) when I installed Jaws 5.1 for the first time - you can't access Help using any method. But I still had Jaws 4.5 running as well and I decided to uninstall that and then try again, then the Help worked OK. I assumed that was the problem, although it's a shame as I'd still like to have 4.5 available sometimes. Have you still got 4.5 running as well?
Belinda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>