[jaws-uk] Strange behaviour with I E 7

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Group" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:38:30 -0000

Hi All,

Jaws 5.10 with additional update, and I E 7

Please forgive me if this question has already been dealt with on the list.
I've been missing for a number of weeks due to broadband problems.

Whilst perusing the FS web site, and the Jaws 8.00 page in particular, I
switched to the Jaws window to find out my serial number.

On switching back to the Jaws 8.00 page, I found the PC cursor was active.

This switching cursors has happened on a number of occasions before.

Any solution for it, please.

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Keith