[jaws-uk] Re: Strange behaviour with I E 7

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:45:37 -0000

Hi Tristram,

I have the update from Jaws 7.1, and am using I E 7.

And it is while using I E 7 that I am having the problem.

I will repeat here what I said in my earlier message.

Today, whilst on the FS Jaws 8.00 page, I move away from the page to another
program. When I returned, the PC cursor was active, not the virtual cursor.
I couldn't continue, so had to come off the web and go in again.

Behaviour like this never occurred with I E 6.

Any thoughts, please?

With best wishes,

Keith