[jaws-uk] Re: READ ONLY MESSAGE

  • From: "ROBIN CLAYDEN" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:47:37 -0000

MessageVal,

Hmm, sorry, but I'm at a loss to suggest anything else re the read only bug as
you mention. Maybe one of the experts from Techno or S 'n S can offer some
better advice.

The 1 to 100 per cent thing you are hearing, I think, is the new feature in
Jaws 6, which refers to progress bars. It's just telling you how the page is
and start reading the page?

Cheers, Robin.