[jaws-uk] Re: READ ONLY MESSAGE

  • From: "geoff Smith" <geoffandsabin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:36:17 -0000

MessageHello Val,

The Word 2K files may be "read only", and my suggestion will work to solve
those files?

The OutLook emails will speak the dreaded words ifr you have just TABBED into
them to read them. You won't get the same response if you are Forwarding or
replying to them. The "Read Only" status is their default, and to get rid of
the dreaded phrase, you will have to look for the phrase in the OutLook script
files. An action I do not recommend.

Geoff and Sabin