[jaws-uk] READ ONLY MESSAGE

  • From: "Val Brown" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:47:09 -0000

Message for Robin:

Thanks for your advice re eliminating "Read only".  I followed your
instructions but, guess what, still getting the same message.  I am using MS
Outlook and MS Word 2000 and V6 of JAWS but the message still persists.  Any
documents I created prior to V5 are O.K.  The "bug" or whatever seems to
have shown its ugly head since then.

V6 seems to have installed fine - am getting "smooth" speech whether reading
straightforward text or links.  I did not merge settings just in case there
were problems.

I downloaded SPAMfighter the other day.  Is it working correctly because
when I trawl "Google" or "Play.Co" or any HTM pages I get a "1% - 100%"
message.  I assume it is looking for spam, but is this correct or have I
downloaded it incorrectly?

Best wishes.

Val.

Val Brown