[jaws-uk] Re: Problems With Jaws 6.0

  • From: Caroline.Ford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:15:50 +0000

Hello,

Chris, thanks for the suggestion about the video interceptor.  I had
already tried this, following a suggestion by Freedom Scientific, and
actually replaced the version 6 interceptor with that from version 5.1 just
in case that could have made the difference, but there was no benefit from
installing the older interceptor, so I reinstalled the file from version 6.

George, I have unchecked the "automatically restart" option in the System
Failure section and hope that this might yield some useful information.
The PC hasn't rebooted itself since I made the change, but I'm sure it will
do so later today.

Regards,

Caroline.
This E Mail, with attachments if any, is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received it in
error, please notify the originator immediately and delete it from your
system. You should not use, copy, alter or disclose the contents of this
message. All information contained in or opinions expressed in this E Mail
is that or are those of the author and are expressly not that or those of
North Lincolnshire Council who will not accept any liability for or arising
in any way from the contents thereof. North Lincolnshire Council accepts no
responsibility for loss or damage howsoever arising from the E Mail's use,
including from a Virus.