[jaws-uk] Re: More questions on skype

  • From: "Pete H" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:11:10 +0100

Marie,

I think I was a little inaccurate with my instructions earlier, so here I go again, more carefully this time:

1. Open control panel, find "sounds and audio devices" and press shift+tab to reach the row of tabs, then tab to "audio tab".

2. Tab across to "sound playback volume" and press enter, you should find a series of controls for the various inputs of your card, and there you should find mic volume followed by a mute check box, this should be checked. Once you have made sure it is checked, close this with alt+f4.

3. Tab to "sound recording volume" and press enter, you will find a similar group of controls, this time make sure that mic volume is selected and close this with alt+f4, then tab to ok and press enter, then reopen Skype and try again.

If you would like to contact me on Skype, my user name, all in lower case, is: noizypete

Good luck,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>