[jaws-uk] Re: More questions on skype

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 09:23:01 +0200

Pete, I probably did not express myself clearly enough, I thought I said I used the text based chat on Live messenger not the voice chat because I was told it was difficult to set up. That is precisely why I installed Skype. As for the friendly technician, well that's going to be difficult as here, when I say I work with an english version of Windows, they simply don't want to know. I prefer to work in English and anyway I don't see why I should pay for a french version of JFW when I have one in English working perfectly for me. It's good to be bi-lingual, it's nice to live where the sun shines a lot more than in England but you can get into very frustrating situations here as a VIP.

These last few lines definitely off topic, sorry folks.

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete H" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>