[jaws-uk] Re: More questions on skype

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:51:02 +0100

Hi again Marie,

Try the following:

1.    When in Skype, press alt+t for the tools menu then p for options;

2.    You should land on general but this is a list of options which you can
cursor through with the appropriate options appearing in the dialogue below.
Cursor down to audio settings then tab until you land on a check box to
allow Skype to adjust your audio settings and ensure that it is checked.

3.    Now, tab to the save button and press enter.

4.    Now, try the self test again.

If you need someone to respond to you, feel free to Skype me by typing
philmedway and pressing enter.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx