[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 7.1 uninstall problem

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:23:31 +0100

With Jaws 7.10 there is indeed no "Installation Maintainance" however this does
not mean that the facility is no longer present.  As for uninstalling you can
do thi either through the "Uninstall Jaws" link in Start > Programs > Jaws 7.10
> Toolls and this will only uninstall that specific version.  The installation
maintainance can be carried out by running the latest downloaded EXE you have
of the Jaws installer, when you run this you will have the option to "repair"
Jaws, use the tab key to locate it.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology