[jaws-uk] Installing scanner software.

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:07:56 +0100

Hi.

I'm using the latest version of Jaws with Vista.  I'm trying to install my
scanning software.  It's for a cannon scanner and I'm having some difficulty.
I put the CD into the drive.  It spins as normal.  I select run set up.  The CD
stops spinning and then nothing happens after that.  Jaws doesn't say anything
so I'm wondering where to go from here.

Please can anyone tell me what to try next?  I've tried tabbing round to a next
button but there's nothing there.

I'd be grateful for any help as I've recently changed my computer and I thought
that putting the scanning software on my new machine would be a doddle.

Sue.
E-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype suemorgan1006
Mobile 07968825286

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081021-0, 21/10/2008
Tested on: 21/10/2008 19:07:58