[jaws-uk] Outlook Express storage capacity

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:17:34 +0100

By the way I am not tapping enter key I noted this morning the message
arrived not chopped about by ecartis.
Ok regarding OE and storage  last year I had to deal with a mass of very
technical reading due to a bit of a disaster on this hill, Kent Association
for the Blind have no volunteer readers I have waited now3 years.
regarding Outlook express and a local  Organisation said
they could send a man for six visits you  cannot contact him by phone only
through an organiser. Visitor made about 2 visits and on Visit 3 says "I am
a code writer by profession, let me look at your computer and hear this
Jaws, well  who could resist that, I tell him Jaws uses Unicode, he is
gazing at both laptop and desktop and says you find the path of a file by
typing something like Target and some letters.  He does this to find the
pathway of OE and is puzzled laptop and Desktop differ.
Ok coming to it after he leaves I put on computer and on my Desktop I see
all the Emails looking all right from the outside, all saying what they are
open up and they are all Empty!  I try phoning the organiser  in a  real
state and  she gets him back, he has  done Research on the Issue and said "I
looked it up on Microsoft and you have exceeded storage capacity, Andrew
tells me to tell him to do a system restore to 2 days before, he does and
all contents of Emails returned.

I do not know the  moral of this but yes it can happen if I think more than
2 Gb is stored in total or so many in one folder or subfolder.  however John
that is not causing the ecartis  issue. I  can send off list some research
Regards Dorothy