[jaws-uk] Re: Cut and Paste problem

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:02:03 +0200

Jim:
Probably that is a trivial  error, and hopefully it is easily to be solved.
just reload your JAWS to resolve it's keystroke functionality, if it
doesn't work properly, then restart your computer, if it's persisted,
you may ultimately write to your JAWS domestic providers.
I sincerely hope that's help.

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.