[jaws-uk] Cut and Paste problem

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:05:34 -0000

Hi List,

I've been using the Hot UK deals web page (hotukdeals.com) for some time now
and when I used jaws 9 I had no problem cutting and pasting  the text from that
web page into any other document. Now I'm using jaws 11, it won't cut and
paste. It does say copying to clipboard or appending to clipboard, but when I
change to where I want to paste it, I.E outlook express or msword, no joy at
all and the text on the clipboard doesn't paste. I've tried refreshing the page
to no avail. Anyone having the same problem? Does anyone know a work around or
a fix for this problem?
Your help will be most welcomed.
Jim
.