[j-tools] Re: V3 install with JFW 11

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:33:59 -0000

Hi Scott

Thanks for your message.  Having spoken to my colleague who produces the
installer, it would appear for various technical reasons that it is not
possible for one program to sit alongside another on the same machine.
Hopefully there will be a resolution at the end of the week, or I can
work with you quite easily off list and give you an installer which I
will create which will work. OK cosmetically it won't be the correct
installer, but if we can't see, I don't suppose it matters?

If you would like me to help you with that please let me know.