[j-tools] V3 install with JFW 11

  • From: "Scott Marshall" <Scott.Marshall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:03:26 -0500

Hi:
I am running windows xp with both JFW 10 and JFW 11 on this 32 bit
machine. J-tools v2 is working nicely with JFW 10.
With JFW 11 running, I tried to install j-tools v3 for use with JFW 11
and received an error message saying that the program was already
running and that I should delete it before continuing.
I would like to use j-tools with both versions of JAWS. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Scott
To contact the Moderator, please send a message to
enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To post to this list, please send a message to
j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

j-tools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put the word
subscribe