[j-say list] JSay Shortcuts

  • From: "sandy huwie" <sandyhuwie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:53:18 -0500

Hello, All

I am trying to store a contact  from a  email message I received and can't
seem to get it to work. From an open message, I used the commands "copy
email address",  which echoed that back to me, then with the message still
open and also while it is closed "store contact".   Which  then announced
nothing was copied to the clipboard.

Second, as I tried to delete a shortcut using the command "select a contact
to delete", then selecting the contact  from the list then confirm, the
entire list was deleted, Not sure why this happened, but is there a way to
restore this list?

Finally, is there a way to edit an email address for a shortcut that was
stored?

Thanks for all your assistance.

Sandy