[iyonix-support] Re: scan/restore511

  • From: James Scholes <james.r.scholes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:08:58 +0100

In message <CBD55DDA-477F-4275-8418-0E079BE91795@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Michael Talibard <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 19 Oct 2006, at 12:56, Dr Peter Young wrote:
>
>> A use for USBKick?
>>
> Thanks for your help. I didn't have USBKick; found it chez Drobe
> and it works a treat.

Michael, if you browse some other conversations in this group, you'll
note that people tend to reply in an interspersed manner, ie: replying
to what has been said as if it were a conversation. This allows anyone
arriving later to view the entire discussion in chronological order,
point by point.

Irrelevant parts (eg: signatures, bits of conversation not related to
the discussion) are removed, or 'snipped', sometimes leaving [snip] in
their place where it isn't obvious.

Your previous few replies have been 'top-posted', that is, replying
directly at the top, where the cursor is initially placed. This is
frowned upon as it makes the thread of the conversation difficult to
follow.

Please try to change your posting method to be in line with these
brief guidelines. It keeps people happy, and, as I've pointed out,
aids in coherence.

I'm sure someone can provide a URL with more comprehensive details of
the posting guidelines, but this should get you started!

Opinions expressed here are probably my own, but you can't be too
careful, can you?