[iyonix-support] Shutting down Iyonix

  • From: John Devine <john.devine970@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:50:57 +0100

[I sent this a couple of days ago but it hasn't appeared yet.
Apologies if it turns up twice.]

With more thunderstorms forecast for the next few days, I've
decided to shut my Iyonix down overnight instead of running it
24/7 as normal.

However it won't shut down from either the keyboard or 'Shutdown'
from the switcher icon.  It says it's shutting down and the
screen goes blank but the green light on the front stays on.

I seem to remember some discussion about this last year with one
suggestion being to close Aemulor before shutting down but that
doesn't work.

I can't find the relevant posts despite having kept most of the
list.

It was bought from Castle in May 2005 so should have had all the
hardware mods done.  It's running RO5.11 with all the updates.

Any ideas?

JD

--
John Devine  Bolton  Lancashire UK