[iyonix-support] Re: ROM 5.12 downloaded succesfully

  • From: Nick Roberts <tigger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:40:34 +0100

In message <a98ab7754e.postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
       Ike Busser <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just thought I should try to download with Netsurf and guess what...
>
> It worked and I actually got to the download page and could download
> ROM512.
>
> Also O2 now gets through.
>
> Seems like someone has sorted the thing out.

Unfortunately not for me.

I can finally get through to the page inviting me to download the ROM
for the machine with my MAC address, but clicking on the link provided
lead to yet another "Sorry, this page doesn't exist" error.

I suppose I should be pleased that I've got one page further than the
last time I tried, but the entire process has gone way past farcical,
and I've suffered a sense-of-humour failure.

--
Nick Roberts           tigger @ orpheusinternet.co.uk

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which
can be adequately explained by stupidity.