[iyonix-support] Re: ROM 5.12 downloaded succesfully

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:21:41 +0200

In message <1d15c0754e.jaycee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <f8a7be754e.postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>=20
>> In message <3902bd754e.HzN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Iyonix.2006a@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>=20
>>> In message <a98ab7754e.postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>           Ike Busser <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>=20

>>>=20
>>> Erm ... did paying work with RISC OS too, or just the download?
>>>=20
>>=20
>> Just the download; I paid using my WinXP laptop
>>=20
> How did you get your pin - I paid with my credit card but it says the
> transaction is delayed!
>=20

At the end of the procedure there were three stages:
1. The screen showed a HSBC confirmation, which I was advised to print
2.=A0Next the screen showed an Iyonix webinvoice, which I was advised to =

print and
3. The screen showed a confirmation with my ordernumber and PIN which=20
I was advised to print also.

With this I could register and (some time later) download.

Ike

--=20
De postmaster van feniks.demon.nl
mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx