[iyonix-support] Re: New graphics card and system font

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:03:01 +0100

On 22 Oct 2006 Peter Bell <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All horizontal sections of the displayed system font characters seem to
> be of the original weight, but the vertical sections are heavier/broader.

Vertical strokes in the ROM system font have always been two pixels wide.
Are you sure you are using the same font as before? You may have been
using a custom bitmap font loaded in your boot sequence rather the default
ROM system font. I used to have lots of them, but don't use them anymore as
Zap has its own bitmap fonts in many sizes, styles and weights.

Cheers
---Dave

  David J. Ruck    Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301    Email: druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx