[iyonix-support] Re: Integra 2Gb memory stick

  • From: David W Mills <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:23:46 GMT

In message <c0db25cb4f.wra1th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have been given a 2Gb Integra memory stick. When I insert it
>into a USB port an icon appears. When I click the icon it says
>"Please insert disk UDISK2" and will not open. Use with a PC
>reveals that its title is UDISK2. It carries some software that
>will zip with encryption which I could dispense with. Is
>reformatting it on the PC likely to make it readable on
>the Iyonix?

Way back I had a San Disc that didn't work on the Iyonix...with some
proprietry software attached...... to cut a lond
story short ...I gave it to my son and he found me a couple of Kingstons that
worked (still do) Perfectly.

My problem was that the thing just hung my computer with an hourglass!

David